Farming is the fourth skill in Diamond Hunt Mobile.
How to plant and harvest crops Edit
- Go to the farming tab
- Tap on the seed you want to plant
- It will show you the open farming patches you have.
- Tap on the patches you want to plant that seed in.
- Hit the back button and wait till the time stops.
- Click on the patch (Or Bob, if you have him unlocked) to harvest the plants
You can find your harvested plants in the brewing tab. You can also sell them from here.
Your rake is used to find seeds. It will find seeds for you over time. You can click on it to see a few options:
Seeds found: Shows how many of each type of seed you've found.
Upgrade: Lets you upgrade your rake. Upgrading your rake with a gem will make it find more seeds more quickly. Each Gem upgrade adds a 5% chance of finding a seed.
Bob is unlocked later in the game. Bob lets you set a seed to harvest and replant. When you tap on him, you will see this --->.
(tap on image to see it bigger)
- If you hit the box at the too, you can choose a default seed.
- If you hit the harvest and replant option, it will let you harvest all the farming patches at the same time, and plant the seed in the box in every patch.
- Harvest only dies the same as above, but does not replant the patches.
- The last option is only if you have the planter, and is explained below.
The planter does what bob the farmer does, but semi-automatically.
By hitting the button, it will tell you what seed it will plant, and how many cycles it will complete automatically. The cycles scale with the farming level, so the higher the level, the more times it will harvest and replant. After that many cycles though, you will have to re-activate the planter. You will have a notifaction at the top telling you how many cycles it still has to complete.
You will get 1 plant per 10 farming levels. (So level 230 farming will give you 23 cycles and replants.)
Normal Seeds Edit
*You can sell the plants in the brewing tab.
Tree Seeds Edit
*Sell price per log.
Food Tree Seeds Edit
*Tier 8 Woodcutting research is required to obtain Gold Apple Tree Seeds.
|Leafs and Seeds|
|Fruit Tree Seeds|
Bonemeal is made of from ground up bones, and is put in the soil to give the plants calcium. It is used to grow high level plants. To get bonemeal, you have to first build a bonemeal bin, found in the crafting tab. Then, you have to go to your combat tab, and tap on the bones to add them to your bonemeal bin.
Research Perks Edit
For a more detailed section on how to Research: